1 LOGO + 3PG WEBSITE for $250
Get a business logo and website redesign for only $250. Prices based on basic 3 page informational website. Additional pages and options available. For more information, or to discuss your revamp by phone contact us at : 1 (813) 802-4191.
About This Service
This service is to re-design a current website which has already been built, or currently in live status. We will re-design your website to fit and/or enhance your current logo brand, which in turn will help you appeal to a larger market, give your potential customers a sense of security, and help increase revenue for your business.
This service includes:
- Redesign of current website into a new brand strategy
- (1) complimentary revision after proof of first concept
- Unique original design (not based on a template)
- mobile site design
- mobile site design +25/pg
- Search Engine Optimization +150
- Google SEO +250
- Website maintenance and ranking +100/mo
*This is a discounted service and exempt; therefore, from any other qualifying discounts. This service DOES NOT include the addition of any information, or pages that are not already on the current website. Choose from available options in check-out.
About This Designer
Location: Tampa, Florida, USA
Experience: Gruvy Graphics originated and remains a professional design firm with over 19 years in business. We are a pro designer of print, multi-media, social media and advertising design, visual arts and web design. Our specialty; however, rests in graphic design and website development. We will utilize your unique brand and idea along with our creativity, education and exerience in the industry to give you a design that extends beyond your imagination, speaks to your target audience, and delivers positive resuts in increasing your busines revenue and becoming a competetive force in your industry.
- Bachelor of Science: Graphic Design: IADT Tampa (International Academy of Design and Technology)
- Associate of Art History : Lancaster University Ohio
- Certificate of Achievment / Art Medium: Cleveland Insitute of Art